Have a little Paroozle..

Saturday, 29 October 2011

Saturday Night Conference!

Today i need to clean up the massive mess the house is in, so Jared very kindly took Ethan over to his parent's house so i could just carry on with the cleaning. I don't know how it gets so messy?!

Anyway, it took a few hours to get sorted, so by the time Jared came back at 3pm, i had only just finished it really. He went off to the Training meeting down the church while i entertained the kids. When he got back, he suggested i go to the Saturday night Conference. Well, i only had 15 minutes to change and get my clothes and make up on. I did it though! I never would as a teenager!

The session was brilliant. There was a massive focus on parenting and keeping children in the church. I have to be honest, it is something that scares me a little, especially as the way the world is going. Needless to say, i came away feeling very uplifted. I love living and being in the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment