Have a little Paroozle..

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

COSTCO!

I get the day with Mumsie!! She is off work today and tomorrow, yey! We decided to go to Costco today, so after getting all the kids ready and taking Josh to Jared's house, we were off!

I don't know what it is about shopping, i love it. Mum and i had a good look around getting some good stuff. She even bought Ethan and Jared their Christmas presents. Their baked goods are yummy as well. You don't need lunch, just walk around all the tasting areas! I bought a few bits, like some chocolate freddos, vanilla essence, croissants..etc. We put the order in for Lily's blessing cake for the 4th December.

We spent most of the day there really, not getting back till after 4pm. I love spending time with just mumsie. I always love it when i know she is off work when i go to visit.

When we got home, we unpacked and had some dinner. The kids when down to bed and Lilsie had some cuddles with my mum while i finished off uploading some of the photo's found under her bed. It's so class looking at memories. I just wish i hadn't given up blogging last year! 

I went to bed pretty swift, i find that i always go to bed earlier when i'm in my parents house. Sleeeepy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment