So another busy day today! I don't feel like i have time to sit down -and we plan to have another 2 kids?! I do love it though. I took Jared to the bus stop for him to get to uni and then went on to take Ethan to his hearing test. It was so funny to see him doing it. She placed some items on the table and covered her mouth and asked him to pick up items with a hushed voice. She said that he shows classic signs of having 'glue ear' but it's all passed now. Something to do with fluid in his ears from birth and when he was learning to talk it was a bit muffled for him. I'm so glad it's passed though - she said his language has and will continue to get better and if i could come back in 6 months for a re-test. I'm so glad that it's gone!
On the way out i might go to Festival Park to sight out some Christmas prezzies, so i did! Ethan was so good, this is the first time ive taken him shopping without the buggy! I did get a few bits, and some Thorntons chocolates as Jared is always asking if i have any chocolate. I always have my eyes out for things to sell on Ebay too, but no such luck. Lill's had had enough by the end!
On the way home i stopped into Asda to pick up a few bits for tonight's dinner as Sarah and Chase are coming for food, that was pushing my luck as Lily wanted a feed - she hates her car seat. I got home to give Ethan his lunch before going to do the school run.
I took the opportunity to get back on top of my housework, washing being the main focus - i can't believe how much more my washing machine is working. I just re-read what i wrote - how boring! After feeding Lills i got a call to come and get Jared and then it was time to get Ethan. I made Jared come with me to sit in the car with Lills as it was tipping it down. He wasn't too impressed, but he did come :)
I cracked on with dinner while Jared entertained Lills and Ethan with golf. I made homemade garlic bread, coleslaw and Lasagne with Chocolate cake and ice cream for pud pud. Sarah and Chaise came at 5.30pm (I managed to get all the timing right!) and we ate straight away. I have to say, although i made it all, it was so good! I love tomato based foods. I would eat them all the time if Jared approved! I think I'm getting Ethan onto it too! It was a really nice night, and i think Sarah and Chaise enjoyed it. They stayed for a few hours after dinner and Jared run them home before we went to Kayaking club. Peter offered to come and have Ethan so i could go with Lills. Josh Davies came too. Well, Jared was in his element.
Pauline was ready first waiting for the boys to come out - she was the only female there! She said she felt like a right lemon, Haha!;
This camera really doesn't like movement :(;
They all had to show they could get out of the kayak if it tipped. Jared went first;
Pauline next. She said her heart was pounding with nervousness when he pushed her in;
And that she didn't make any effort to get out - she just fell out! Hahaha;
Josh's turn next;
Now it's time to learn some paddling methods;
This is the photo that got me into trouble - i turned the flash on as i was sick of the blurriness and BOOM! The 'NO PHOTO'S CAN ME TAKEN PLEASE!' rule was thrown at me. Did i listen? No. I'll take as many photo's as i want thank you very much!;
Jared fell out of his kayak! Hahahaha!;
He is trying to get back in;
Forgot to take the zoom off!
Bubsie watching her daddy!;
We got home quite late, i ended up having to go to bed. I didn't even get to blog today as i was so tired. Seriously, i wish i didn't have to sleep and the kids did. I would be on top of everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment