Have a little Paroozle..

Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Back in the Ebay.

 I love having two bubbas! Even more so than just one! I feel like my life has gotten busier, but in a good way. I'd rather struggle to find more hours in the day than feel like i'm clocking watching.

Jared is going to Cwmbran with the car to do some interviews, so he dropped me off on the way at the chapel for Kate's class. I am giving it another go with him and the trike... I hope he doesn't try and off road someone else again. Yet again, a brilliant class. I was sweating loads at the end of it. Lills managed to do a massive poo, infact shes pooed 4 times today. She doesn't go all week and then BOOM, 4 in a day! I forgot nappies in the change bag so poor Lills had to stay in a nappy from last night (I didn't get up in time to wash and dress the both of them!). Thankfully Rhiannon had some bigger nappies in her car. It swamped Lills, bless her!

Kate took us home after stopping off at JD Sports to use the vibro plate, haha. I got washed and dressed and straightened my hair - totally pointless as i'm sat here with it looking like ive not touched it all day. Stupid rain! I did a bit of house work and served lunch before doing the school run. Jared wasn't meant to be back in time but his participant didn't show up. I wasn't getting ready fast enough so he rung his dad to come and get him, cheeky boy! I keep forgetting to allocate the extra 5 minutes of getting in and out the car with Lills. I've just made it every time. Well, at least I think i am. I hope they aren't marking Ethan late all the time?!

I managed to get a bit more housework done and spent some time talking to Lily. The time goes so fast, especially when you stop what your doing every 10 minutes to comfort/feed a baby. At least the house is tidy and the washing is done - i feel like i can devote my time to something else tonight.

Picking Ethan up from school and there was a little incident. The monkey had bitten another child. I hate that he does that sometimes! It brings back those awful memories of what he was like last year. Sounds dramatic i know, but it was horrific! I cooked tea, picked Jared up and went home to eat! Enchillatas are lush. Jared washed up for me and we played on the Wii together. Ethan loves the Golf game.

Jared put Ethan to bed and i settled Lily down in her cot for the night. I couldn't believe that she has slept from 8 till now. I managed to watch an episode of Fringe Season 4 and Ebay a few items! Ohh it feels good to have some independance at night again. I just hope i can wake Lills now to eliminate a possible night feed. Ahh i love my kids so much. I desperately need to go to bed, and as my camera was on charge this morning, i didn't get a chance to take any pictures, so here - Jared is playing with his hair (not much change there..haha), Lills asleep and Ethan kicking the covers off again;





Oh yeah, Jared showed me his dismay at having a picture taken. I love my little family, i have come to realise how lucky i am in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment