Have a little Paroozle..

Friday, 21 October 2011

Telfordinian Time!

Today we go to Telford! Yey!! Jared woke a little later than normal, so i let him take the car to university. I made him drop me off at Kate's class first though.

As Ethan has no school, i started packing up all of the things we need for the trip. It takes ages! I can't actually believe how long it takes to get ready! Jared was later home too as he had an unexpected lecture to go to.

It took him ages to get ready, i then had to hang out wet washing then drive to Peter and Paulines to get the kayak. It took 2 hours to finally leave! I hate this part of going away! The drive was long - we went back roads to Shrewsbury. I had to pull over to feed Lilsies and change over driving.

When we did finally get there, mum had some yummy foodies waiting for us. It was nice to be home! Jakey was there too and Rachel was coming later. We sat watching funny clips from Scrubs. Such a funny show!

1 comment: