So today has been a pretty average day really. I went to Kate's fitness class. Ethan and Lills were good as gold as i did it. Jared went off the Cwmbran to do some more interviews so he dropped me at the church. By the time i got home, washed and dressed, Lills washed and dressed it was gone midday! And the house is minging. The bathroom stinks of wee and the dishes have sat at the sink for a good few days..so i have to sort it out!
Pauline offered to take Ethan to school, pick him up and keep him for a few hours afterwards too which was perfect. I got the house completely clean from top to bottom, posted items i'd sold on ebay and did a small top up shop from Tesco. I had a little play on the piano too, although i printed a ton of sheet music and can't find it anywhere?! Arrgg!
Jared went to his ECDL Course and i had the night to myself. I watched Downton Abbey, which is awesome at the moment. I just wish i could watch all of it in one go! I then spent the rest of the evening emailing people on Philly's list, adding photos and blogging. Not a particularly exciting day really.
No comments:
Post a Comment