Jared left early with the car this morning to take Chaise to uni and to get to uni himself. Well, Ethan, Lily and I didn't wake up until 10am! It was so nice to lie in! We spent most of the morning in our jammies - i did ask if Ethan fancied a walk but he firmly said no! Haha. So i spent the time doing the washing up for last night and other such boring tasks. Jared had called me to let me know that he was staying on, so Peter took Ethan and I to the school. They have been a great help with giving Jared and I lifts places.
Once I was home, i cracked on with taking photos for ebay. The pile of stuff i have to sell is massive so i better get on with it. I have to try and realise that leaving dishes to list stuff on ebay is not a bad thing - my house will never be perfect! As the saying goes, 'dull women have immaculate houses..' Haha!
I picked Ethan up from school with Pauline so she knows where to go when she gets him - Shes offered to have him tomorrow morning, take him swimming and take him to school! Awesome! That means i'll go and get my piano tomorrow :D I can't wait, i have waited to have one in my house for ages. Our muscial instrument collection is growing lovely.
I just reheated enchillatas (sp?) that i made earlier in the week for tea - less washing up for me! We are expecting a payment to come really soon and found out today that it's really going to be a good few months before it comes. Booooooo! So Pauline has offered to buy a Kayak now so Jared doesn't have to wait. It's what is keeping him going through his uni course at this weird time. So we have settled on getting a Tandem and will go and buy it on Saturday from 'Up and Under.' This means having the roof bars put on our car, so a trip down to Halfords was in order! We bought the roof rack and plan to have it installed on Saturday morning. Set us back £180 though! I never thought it would be that expensive. Jared is pleased though and it will be awesome to get on the Kayak. I think he's planning a trip down the Wye with his mum next week and I'm coaxing him to take Ethan with him. He will love it!
After that trip (Ethan threw a massive tantrum as we wouldn't buy him a bike) we got the kids to bed. I want to get some nice photo's done of them eventually, when ive lost weight and Lills is more responsive to the camera. I did a few shots with them before bed;
How cute! I love my little critters! I continued to finish tidying up and organising my ebay stuff. It's so hard to do it now, although i'm trying to get Lily into the routine of going to bed at 8ish. So I have a few hours in the evening. I also have to finish emailing Philly's friends for photo's so i can get them all together. Arrggg..so much to do! Jared worked out and i caught up on blogging before going to bed. I have to start getting to bed before 11pm - I have only 15 minutes left!
No comments:
Post a Comment