Just a quickie post today - It's Conference Sunday! Jared went to Priesthood session and i got the kids ready. Poor Ethan had really bad ear ache this morning and has cried for the last few hours. The poor boy just wanted me the whole time, so Lills went down for a long sleep and i had him on my lap till he went to sleep.
Peter and Pauline came for dinner at 1pm and stayed until the 5- 7 started. I managed to get dinner done in time - It was touch and go for a bit! Jared went upstairs with Pauline to figure out what Kayak he wants while Peter and i chatted.
We stayed at home with the kids as Ethan was poorly to watch conference online. We were all ready just before it started!;
It was such a good session! I love Conference. Peter and Pauline came back up for some supper, later joined by Sam. They then went to watch football while Pauline and I watched Downton Abbey. Awesome show!
No comments:
Post a Comment