I'm totally gutted - Mumsie has to work again today. It's only Josh, Dad and myself in the house. It's weird?! I did a bit more catch up on blogging, it's hard doing it with everything else going on. I hope that Lily will go down earlier at night soon so i don't feel like i have to cram everything after 10pm.
I have some packages that i sold last week that i need to post. I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to posting. I don't know what it is, but i hate having to wait in line for ages to post one item at a time. I should try the online postage? Although it seems a bit complicated. Hmm..
Dad took me to the post office so i didn't have to walk Ethan without a buggy. He is so funny as he had a 40 minute window to try and get me there. It just didn't work - i guess he didn't want to miss the call at 2pm. So after the call he took me. I managed to get Ethan and Lily ready and was out standing by the car before he came. Haha! Classic Dad! It was good of him to take me though. I got into the post office and it was dead. No queues, yippee! Just as i was being served, a ton of people came through. And the girl who served me was super nippy. I always have an element of dread when posting as i wonder if one of the items will get me negative feedback. I always try and list as honestly as i can, but you never know...
He dropped me then into the little tesco to get some bits to bake. I feel bad for Ethan as i hadn't played with him, so while Lily was asleep, we made some cakes together! I love baking with him;
Mum came home soon after we had finished baking and started cooking tea - we had fajitas. Ethan brought a book down from of the book shelf to make a tunnel. As he lifted it, some photo's and papers fell out of it. Photo's we hadn't seen in years! Even a piece of paper with my Granny Laura's handwriting.
I spent the rest of the evening scanning in some old photo's onto facebook for family to see while eating the Thorntons mum bought me on Saturday. She was hoping i would forget and she would get to eat them. No chance!
No comments:
Post a Comment