Have a little Paroozle..

Monday, 31 October 2011

Too Busy!

Today has just been too busy! I was up early with early bird Ethan and Lily, washed and dressed and headed out to Katie's class.

When i got in, i had to get ready for the day quickly so i would have enough time to go food shopping. After doing that, i gave Ethan a quick lunch before taking him to school. I ended up doing 4 loads of washing too!

Getting in, i unpacked the shopping before having a brief sit down for lunch. I got Ethan from school, got him home, changed, fed and in his costume before taking him back out to his school disco. I have to say, he looked so cute in his Thomas the Tank outfit;




After picking him up, washing the dishes other odd jobs, i finally sat down before going to bed! I love being busy, but this is just a little too busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment