It's church time today and as usual, we don't quite make it on time. We seriously need to get used to the idea of a 10am start on a Sunday. I do it every other day of the week, why is it so hard on a Sunday? Time to shift the butt into gear! Perkins was visiting today too which was ace, i haven't seen her in a while. She has 7 weeks left on her pregnancy too. I can't wait to see the baby girl! I had to go out and feed Lilsie as it was pretty tight sqeeze on the pue. As i sat and fed, Laura came out too with her little boy, benjy. It was so lovely to catch up together. She's no longer R.S. President now, which is a bit of a relief as baby is due so soon. I couldn't imagine doing that calling with such a dependant baby. Mum was busy doing the Primary Presentation and was so glad when it was over. Little Sam sung a beautiful solo! Mum said that Ethan was good in primary too- his teacher had made a butterfly with sparkles on it, which Ethan had managed to completely pick off. Cheeky boy!
After church we came home and had a nice roast dinner. Mum does such a tasty roast dinner. I made a chocolate cake for afters too which tasted really good too. I did have a few slices. Definitely back on the diet tomorrow. I am determind to be slim for the baby blessing! I don't want to look like a pudge! We had a nice afternoon together, catching up. Rachel and i had some fun with the camera, doing those classic 'facebook face' pictures;
Pete and Bee arrived just before Jared left to go home. I'm going to stay on a few days to let him get on with his studying. Ben came by himself as Georgie wasn't feeling too well. We had a great time together - Peter had gotten all of the family photos out, so we had a good laugh going through them! I put Ethan to bed at 6.20pm as he was so grumpy and grizzley! Even Jake and Tom couldn't take anymore. He was asleep by 8pm! Tired little boysie! I decided to get a family sibling photo together, and dad helped co - ordinate the shots. I have to say, i think they are really good!;
I will have to get them put into a frame or something. Times of getting together all at the same time will be few and far between, especially as just about everyone has moved out. The baby blessing will be on the 4th December, so i guess that's when we will all be together again. I also bid and won a Lumix camera as the camera i bought isn't so good. I was chuffed for that too! So all in all, a good day! Unfortuntely i missed the first part of Downton Abbey, so will Iplayer it in the week!
Now i'm just sat in bed waiting for Rachel to join me. Come on Rach, get off the skype to Dennis!
No comments:
Post a Comment