So today was busy. I took Jared to the bus stop and went straight to dance class. It was another brilliant class! After it was over, Peter and Pauline came down the church to help me with my cleaning job. I had been asked to clean the kitchen and both sets of toilets. I'm so glad she came to help, it would have taken me ages, especially as i had both sproggs with me and a school run at 1pm. We got it all done within 2 hours, which i thought was quite fast! Peter played hide and seek with Ethan while we got on with it. It's so funny with Ethan, as he hasn't quite got the concept of it. He will come and find you after 30 seconds of hiding! Haha!
Pauline took Ethan to KFC for me and did the school run so i could get home and showered. Lily was so good letting me get ready. She was so chatty today. I'm sure she is so close to laughing! I then went to meet Ethan's teacher, Miss House, for a review. It was funny to hear her comments as she see's Ethan as I do. He needs to focus on getting better at sharing and interacting with his friends. We had a good chat about my religion too. I used to be so nervous to speak out about it, but since recent events have happened, i'm more than happy to talk about it. She has the same ideals as me really.
I then went to pick Jared up from the bus stop and made a trip to Asda. We have been meaning to get the supply in of anti freeze, de icer and snow shovel for a while. Well, now it's done! Hopefully we won't get caught out like last year. I would like to think that it won't be as bad as last year, wishful thinking! Ethan will enjoy it more as well, hopefully. I need to keep my eye out for an all in one waterproof suit for the bubsie boy.
I dropped Jared at Grunts and i went for a quick chat with Eve. I'd passed her on the way to school and just had to go and see her! Her bump is coming along now, shes 25 weeks along. Oooo it's exciting to see all these babies coming into the world!
Quick school run and home to cook dinner. We haven't paid the rent for the last week so we went and did that, popping into tesco on the way home. I still have all those apples from the weekend and need to do something with them before they go bad, os i picked up some stuff to make apple crumble. I made two batches and took them to the Pulman's and the Kwoks, getting some chocolate on the way for Jared.
The rest of the evening was spent with me cleaning up, blending some corgettes ready for lilsies weaning and bagging up some ebay stuff. It takes ages, especially shoes! Now it's time for beddies!
And Coronel Kaddafi is dead! What the flip?!
No comments:
Post a Comment