Have a little Paroozle..

Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Stupid Jabs!

Lills is having her second set of Jabs today. It makes me feel so sad, although i know they have to be done. I took Jared over to his mums so he could study and i went to dance class. I only got 3 minutes of it - Jared took so long to get ready that i missed it! :( I did get on the bike when i got home to compensate.

Quick shower before feeding Ethan and getting him to school. He is just ready i think, i hope that he doesn't cough too much over everyone else.  I completely blitz the rest of the house too, yey! I took Lilsie then for her Jabbsies at the clinic. She hadn't been weighed in 3 weeks and has gained 9lbs. Gooo Lilsie! I do feel a little bit of pressure with her weight gain, but i ain't stopping breastfeeding for nothing! Peter picked Ethan up from school so i could get Lillsies jabs done.

Once she was all sorted, i travelled back up to Peter and Paulines to get Ethan and we ended up having tea there. It was nice. I changed a few things on Philly's laptop, like the name and password, so that it's not a massive reminder. Ahhh Philly, i want to see you!

We got home just before bed time and Jared put Ethan to bed. He doesn't go down easily. Infact, at 9.30pm he's still calling down to me! No wonder he is so grumpy after school. Lily wouldn't settle either, and i felt a little cloud of despair coming over me as Jared walked out of the house to go to his kayaking club. She did eventually settle bless her, i realised that where she had a jab in each arm was sore and i kept putting pressure on it. She did eventually settle and i photographed a box of my clothing for ebay. It was quite productive. All the shoes i put on ebay also sold through, so thats another bag emptied. If i can clear the lot before Christmas, i will be happy. I don't like to keep clutter. I plan on doing Philly's stuff after. Hopefully it won't be so hard to part with when it  comes to it.

I was hoping to do some family history tonight as well as blog and read, but time has escaped me again. I definitely wish that there was more hours in the day, or that i don't have to sleep and the kids do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment