I spent this morning waiting in for the Health Visitor for come and weigh Lily, but she didn't come. Gutting! I love seeing Lilsie's weight gain. So most of the morning was used potching around the house waiting.
Ethan went to school at 1pm and i went down to the Halford's retail park and met Pauline to see about a bike for Ethan for Christmas. They are nearly as expensive as adult ones! Well we picked one, and i bought Ethan a new car sear more suited for his age. We then moved next door to Pound Stretcher to get some items for 'Operation Christmas Child'. We got quite a lot, but will need to get some more bits to finish them off.
I picked Ethan up from school and went home. I spent the rest of the night getting on with ebay stuff. I want most of the stuff out before Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment