I woke up this morning with really sore shins, weird! So no dance class for me today! We had a bit of a lazy morning getting ready. It's hard gettin up before 8am when the kids are up in the night.
While i got on with some housework (i know!) Jared worked out - Ethan thought it was a great platform for his trains! Hahaha. He even got on the treadmill once Jared had finished. I heard him shouting, 'Come see mummy!'
After feeding him lunch, i took him to school. While he was there i photographed all the shoes i am planning to sell. I managed to keep Lily asleep until i had to get Ethan, so i got loads photographed! I'm not going to touch Philly's stuff until i've cleared mine. It's kind of hard to look at really.
Ethan threw a massive temper tantrum while at the table! I couldn't believe it - all this fuss for wanting some beans. In the end he did eat it, after a few trips to the step. Cheeky boy. He played the Wii with his daddy as i continued to Ebay - I managed to get it all up on ebay! I am so impressed, especially as Lily wanted cuddles. Jared left for Kayaking club and loved it.
A funny thing today before i forget - when i was shopping with Ethan yesterday, he kept hitting Lill's tummy. I would tell him, 'Ethan, she's not a drum!' Well, today after a feed i was winding her, patting her back. Ethan told me, 'Mummy, she's not a drum!' Hahaa! Cheeky boy! You can't get anything past them!
I did want to work out, but between getting stuff on ebay and Lily not wanting to be put down i didn't get the chance. I've eaten loads of chocolate today, i'm suprised im not producing chocolate milk. Dreading the scale tomorrow. Booo.
Anyway, bed is calling and i'm determined to be asleep before midnight tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment