Seriously, the mess that is my house just isn't funny. I know i talk about cleaning alot, but it does matter to me! I can cope better if my house is in a good order. Jared is desperate to get on with uni work so i went to his mums for the day.
It was basically a nice time to chill out, watch a DVD and have a snooze. And that's what i did. Tiredness is definitely catching up with me!
I went home, picked up a subway on the way home for dinner- i don't have any idea of what state the kitchen is in - and munched away. Jared then left for his ECDL course.
When he got back i did a trip to Tesco, picking up some more veggies to cook ready for Lills to be weaned next month. Whoo. I also bought some other bits and pieces, like a new blender, a few DVDs for Christmas and some weaning spoons. It's exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment