Have a little Paroozle..

Sunday, 16 October 2011

Primary Presentation.

Well, Lillsie decided to stay awake for a while in the night, so i am half dead. We were supposed to leave at 9.30am to have some time to unpack. No chance! We left at 10.45am and got home for 12.30pm, we had just enough time to get changed and ready for church.

It's the primary presentation today! Ethan has a tiny little part to read - Carol handed the mic to Ethan and he instantly started jibbering into it. He didn't even say the part that he was meant to. It was so funny. He spent the rest of the time pulling faces and flinging his arms around. During one of the songs, he was sticking his butt out into one of the other children. Half way through, the boy started crying. I was totally cringing! I later learnt that he had kicked Ethan and then realised a load of people were watching him, and the embarrassment hit him. I feel a little more relieved with that!

We got home and the house is just a mess. I have all my ebay stuff scattered, Ethan's toys on the floor and dishes in the sink. I just have no motivation to sort it out. Plus, Lills cried for over an hour and just wouldn't settle and Ethan was poorly too. Arggg! Jared made a quick meal for us all before putting Ethan to bed. Lily eventually went to sleep in my arms and Ethan settled down to sleep. I had a quick nap on the sofa too, i'm so tired.

Peter and Pauline stopped in for a bit on their way home. Jared ended up going back with his dad to watch MOTD with Sam while Pauline and i watched Downton Abbey. Flippin brilliant! I love it!

Just before going to bed, i had to take a picture of this. It's HUGE!;



No comments:

Post a Comment