My little ones joined us quite early this morning too, the cheeky monkeys;
He's just a little bit too hard with his cuddling;
We arrived at the falls for about 11ish. It was such a beautiful day;
Jared loves this face that Ethan does;
Getting a little freaked out by the mud on his shoes;
My view when i look down - I love my Lills!;
It's just so lush. And it's right on my doorstep!;
Babes!;
Me trying to get a shot of Lills - it's hard doing it blind. I love her little eyes looking at the camera!;
Cuddles with Nanny;
I love my babes!;
Yummy Lunch!;
I couldn't help but feel like Philippa should have been with us. Last year, Jared, Philly, Ben Lefevre and I went to the falls together and walked along a fallen branch on the river. It's still there now and it felt a little weird to see it. It was a nice trip out to enjoy the weather. Jared didn't get in as it was too cold!
We left after lunch to get home in time for Conference.
We went back to P&P's garden for a little while to enjoy some more sun before going home to change. Lill's enjoyed laying in the shade;
I attended the Relief Society session first, 3-4.30pm and it was brilliant. It's taken a whole new meaning to go on a Saturday now. I went back to pick up Jared and Ethan for the 5-7, most of which i spent in the Relief room as Ethan had ants in his pants! I didn't manage to listen properly to most of it but Jared did, so he got some council from it.
I got a quick picture of Kate and Eve - I look gross! Look at my stomach! Definitely hitting the diet hard on Monday, that's for sure!;
We went back to Peter and Paulines for some tea before going home for the night. It's so hard to remember what i did when i have left it a few days to write up. :S
No comments:
Post a Comment