Have a little Paroozle..

Thursday, 10 November 2011

Yukky Weather.

It has done nothing but rain all day! Gross! A slight lie in today. I am so tired that i'm finding i don't turn in the night so half my body is half asleep when i wake up. All the pins and needles kick in then!
I got the kids up and dressed before going to Kates workout class. I've missed 3 sessions since my last time, so it might be a bit of a push today. It was good though. I got a compliment for some of the weight i've lost. I'm so close to getting to what i was before getting pregnant with Lills, yet i have another stone to go to get to what i was before i started having babies. I'm hoping to be there for Christmas... Come on!

I stayed on to help clean the floors from the Panto as they are really sticky from last night's showing. Fair play to Cheryl, she is dedicated!

I got back home, fed Ethan some lunch, fed Lily, washed and dressed just in time to get Ethan to school. Jared came with me to get some bits for his presentation tomorrow. I also got some bits for food and some treats ready for Ethan's birthday. It's so close, i can't believe my baby boy is going to be four! When we got home, i unpacked and did a test run for Jared on his presentation. I then sent off some blog posts for Ben for his dissertation. I have been putting it off - now it's done!

I quickly did the school run, leaving Lily asleep at home so i can run in and out. It's tipping it down with rain! I did it in record time too!

Burnt tea and it tasted gross! Jared had an hour on the wii with Ethan before putting him to bed. I continued to eBay and worked out. I got a whole box on there now, i feel like i'm getting closer to getting rid of all the stuff i don't need in the house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment