Today we are going to the Temple, so i have a load of running around to http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=4877598405426838368do! First off i took Jared to Cardiff for his lecture. It seems to be so much easier doing that then getting up the extra half hour to get him to the bus stop on time. On the way back i stopped into Home Bargains, and boy did they have some bargains! I bought a few more stocking fillers along with some nice chocolate/sweets to use in times of need. Ethan wanted to look down the toy isle and kept saying, 'I need that one, I need that one.' It would be so easy to give into him, it really would! But i don't want to set a high standard of getting loads of toys every year. Christmas is so magical, and i can't wait to see his little face when he sees his stocking and presents under the tree!
When i did get home, i had enough time to unpack, feed Ethan lunch and get some washing on before going to school. After dropping him off, Lily decided to take a massive sleep which gave me the time to get on with packing! I packed the car, cleaned the house and picked up Jared before driving to school to get Ethan. For the first time ever, we are leaving straight from school! We generally plan it, but it never works out. As i went to move off, i had the fright of my life as a driver decided to pull out on me and not wait for me to finish turning. I have had so many scares like this, it's just not funny. Thankfully i didn't collide with the person!
The journey was soo long. I met my mum at Jct 1 of the M50, she was about 25 minutes late, dropped off Ethan and started the journey to London. The visibility is so poor at night when it's tipping it down, and the sat nav was trying to take us along the windey roads. Jared was ticked off as well because he was hungry, so i got the brunt of that. Lilsie had had enough in her chair, so i stopped at a services to let her have some time looking around. She is such a little cherub. She looks around, taking it all in. I could just munch her little dimpled face!
We finally got to the Temple for about 8.30pm, unpacked and spent the evening with the family in their room having a good laugh! Oh we have so much fun together. I managed to get Sam's phone to work as a router to do some internet surfing. Class!
And now we have a nice full day of work to look forward to tomorrow! I'm so excited to submit the names i've got.
No comments:
Post a Comment