Have a little Paroozle..

Monday, 21 November 2011

I hate not having a car!

Jared was up first thing to get the car to the garage with the hope of getting back by the end of the day. No chance! He then went on to Cwmbran to have a meeting and get his haircut. I, on the other hand, got the kids ready for the day and cleaned! The washing pile is just so stupid - i did four loads today. Ethan watched some T.V. while i started to sort the house out. I didn't hear from Jared about when he was back, so i did have a little panic on how i was going to get Ethan to school. I had no buggy, no waterproof clothing for Lily or an umbrella. Jared's grandparents were going home and had left Nan's glasses at ours, so they kindly offered to take Ethan and I. Just as they came in the house, Jared pulled up! Phew! As the car seat was in the car, Jared offered to take him so i could stay in the house.


Lily slept for ages, so i go a load of stuff on eBay. The housework will have to wait. Jared then picked Ethan up while i started dinner. Jared is going to ECDL tonight and then to his mum's to watch a footy match. Just my luck on the night that he is out, Lily and Ethan both refuse to go to sleep. I don't know what is up with the pair of them! Ethan eventually went down at 10.40pm and Lily just woke continually through the evening. I didn't get to work out, finish tidying or ebay more stuff. I even had to ring Jared for him to come home so i could do something! Not such a good day on the productivity, I hate living in a messy house! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment