Have a little Paroozle..

Friday, 25 November 2011

Go to sleeeeeeeep!

She may look so good sleeping here, but the little tinker was up at least 6 times in the night! Not even looking for a feed! I think we need to start moving her into her own room. I am absolutely shattered.


She looks like a little michelin man in her baby gro. Oooo i could munch her little face. I drove Jared down to uni again and stayed at the dinosaur museum with Ethan. He loves it so much. We stayed till it was time to go to school. Everytime i visit, i seem to find a new exhibition. We ate some lunch there too to save some time. Ethan loves the whole 'dinosaur' experience. I still remember his first visit, quivering behind me as i walked through the exhibit. Now we can't get there quick enough! Lilsie just wants to be held when awake, but as she is nearly 13lbs, my arms can't take it! She did fall asleep after a cuddle, so she settled down into the pram for a nap. I was looking at an exhibit that was behind a slanted piece of glass. I misjudged and headbutted it, and feeling rather embarrassed, i looked around to see if anyone noticed. I thought they hadn't. As i walked away, i saw a woman sat in a chair about 2 meters away, looking at me. She definitely saw it! I couldn't get out of there quick enough!

I got Ethan to school on time and went back home to start taking photo's of Philly's clothing. I managed to do a big bag. I only have about 2 boxes left after this. Pretty good going really, especially as i had so much piled up. Things are slowly selling on ebay. As long as it's all there online, it will just keep going down.

Ethan was so good in school with no biting, so he got James back no problem. Lots of praise too! He said, 'Miss house is so proud of Ethan.' Cheeky Chimp!

We picked Jared up from his mum's had din dins and Jared put Ethan to bed while i cleaned up. I should have ebayed some stuff, but ended up sitting on the sofa, cuddling Lily to sleep watching a movie. I did work out though, even if it was 10pm at night. Jared doesn't like it, as he thinks the neighbours can hear it loud. He watched Downton Abbey while i did it, and then bed! Best time of the day!

Before i forget, Ethan went to bed with no night time nappy and was dry! I am so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment