Have a little Paroozle..

Tuesday, 22 November 2011

No car again!

The antics from the kids last night have taken their toll - Ethan and Lily are both still asleep and it's 9.30am. Emma Jane rung last night suggesting a trip to Adventure land and offered to pick me up if i needed it. Well, I did! Good old garage said that the car would be ready at 11am...well, now it's late afternoon/evening time. Wahoo!

Jared had left early to go to his mums to study. After getting washed and dressed, we waited for Emma Jane to go to Adventure land. Ethan is so excited to see Maya and Jesse, but when they played together, it was clear how tired Ethan is. He cried and whinged over a star shape that Jesse kept taking. They couldn't seem to get on today?! Cheryl came and so did Jodie, which was class. It was really good to sit together and catch up. It's vital in the mothering world, otherwise you would go mad! After the fun of that, Emma Jane took me to school. She was so helpful! She even dropped me home! I spent the rest of the day finishing off the cleaning tasks i had, putting washing away...etc. I felt so good to get it done. I even managed to clear out Lilies size 0-3 and replace with 3-6 month and sort out Ethan's toy boxes under the bed. The house is finally in order again, even if i've got another two new loads of washing to do. Pauline oftered to pick Ethan up from school for me so i was able to just crack on with cleaning.

After dinner, i had a call from Nicola to ask if i was alright about the family history. I had gone back a distance on one line and i found out that there was an adoption, making the line not blood. Well i had requested to do the work for these people when Absie informed me that a woman in America had wanted to do it. I had been so busy with the kids that i didn't get chance to reply - i actually planned to call tonight -well they thought that i was upset. No way! Something like that would never upset me! I LOVES MY ABSIE DABSIE!! Although, if the work doesn't get requested in a few months, i'm taking it back! Hahahaha.

Jared did FHE while i played on Mario Kart with Ethan. Jared does them on the Powerpoint and they are so good! Ethan can't sit still for a minute, bless him. I spent the evening catching up with my blogging (it takes ages!) and worked out. Miss Lilsie is a bit better tonight with sleeping, although i can hear her cooing away in her cot, the little tinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment