Have a little Paroozle..

Monday, 14 November 2011

Busybusybusy!

I should be working out now, there is always tomorrow....

So i started the day by taking Jared to his mums to study before driving to the church for the fitness class. Well i guess it wasn't on as no one was there! So i drove home to get dressed, not an easy feat with two active children. Lily wanted to go to sleep and still needs a little bit of help, so i had to sit for a bit to get her to sleep.

I took Ethan into town to have his hair cut, get new shoes, replace the rubbish rocking frame for Lilsie's moses basket and do a small food shop. I managed to do all of that before 1.00pm! Ethan usually cries when he has his haircut, but with a quick flash of sweets he sits like an angel! Hahaha.

After a quick lunch he went to school, i came home to do the loads of washing from the weekend and build lilsie's new frame. It's been redesigned and it so much more sturdy. By the time i had done all that, Ethan needed picked up. I was running a little late, so as i was going into school, people were coming out and poor Lily got knocked into 3 times by kids running and not looking where they are going!

Back in the house i don't know what got into Ethan. He went for a wee and wouldn't wash his hands. I wouldn't let him have his afterschool food until he did it. Well, he kicked and screamed for 20 minutes before doing it, then he stripped off his clothing before crying again because he had to put it back on again. He is definitely tired! We picked Jared up from his parents before coming home for some food. Jared was out to his ECDL course soon after and i put Ethan to bed. I got a couple of stories for him, and as we read them, he couldn't keep still! He is such a wiggler! He managed to repeat all of the story of the 'three little pigs', which was really cute!

I spent the evening bagging up the ebay stuff i sold before doing some family history. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment