Well, its back to the weekly ritual! I am going to skip Kate's class as i can't justify leaving Ethan all by himself. He gets so bored bless him. We had a bit of a leisurely morning gettin ready, so by mid day we were all ready for the day.
Dad very kindly posted my lead i had left in Telford so i can upload photos again! Whippee! I took Ethan briefly to the park before school. By the time i had gotten there, we only have 15 minutes before i had to leave! He did his usual sad face going in, screaming, 'no school!' but as soon as we are there, he is running far ahead of me.
I know i have some cleaning jobs to do, but i just can't be bothered to do it, so i sat and watched scrubs! Haha! On picking Ethan up, the little tinker had been biting again. Fighting with another boy in his class. The problem is they are so similar to each other - hyper, loves trains and not too good at sharing! Little monkey!
When i got in, i started to clean up a bit and sort the house out. The ebay person collecting the chair came, so i have some more clutter removed from my house. We watched a bit of Toy Story together before daddy left for his ECDL course. I put Ethan to bed and settled Lilsie and thought i would start 'Philly, Lily and Ethan book.' As part of their Christmas present, i want the kids to have their own book with the photo's of Philly. I spent ages doing it, and just as i came to finishing it, Java crashed making me lose half of it! I am so gutted. Anyway, it's past 11pm, i'll just have to finish it tomorrow.
Bedtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment