Have a little Paroozle..

Saturday, 19 November 2011

Shopping with the Mumsie.

I love lay ins! Lily is so good at sleeping in, it's Ethan who likes to get us up. That's what i love about visiting mum's, she gets up with him so he doesn't disturb us. Jared had to get up early to take the car to the garage - on the way up, the car's warning system for the brakes came on, that they had failed. Eeeek! I got up with Lily about 8.30am and started getting them both ready for the day before i got dressed. Mum cooked us a cooked breakfast. Yummy! She always pulls it out of the bag when we have people to stay. They didn't stir though until 10am..haha. I remember those days!

Jared got back from the garage and they said we need new brake pads and shoes. Our car always fails on us when it's Christmas. It must get jealous...

Ben and Georgie came up to have Ethan so mum and i could go shopping together. Yay! It was so nice to get out and have a proper shopping experience. I even thought of when i do it at home, i could see if Philly would come with us. It's weird that my thought patterns still bring me there. We did a good stint at Primark, getting Ethan some outfits for church. Mum also bought Lily a beautiful red dress from Marks and Spencer for her blessing soon. The usual bag of chosen Thorntons were purchased too. I even tried on a pair of UGGS to see the right size before ordering them online. I realise now that anything under £200 are definitely fakes. After all that, we were both pooped and headed home.

Mum got some Chilli on while i sat and chatted with Ben and Georgie. I don't know why, but we started looking at costs for going to Center Parcs. I love Center Parcs! If we booked to go next year, it would be £68 a couple. If Jared wasn't on placement, i would definitely do it! When the dates come out for Christmas 2013, i am booking for a week away. They get booked up quickly, especially the villa's close to the pool.

Jared, Sam and Carwyn had gone to the Red Hot Chilli Pepper's concert, so it was a husband free night for me. After getting the kids to bed and doing some family history, i went to bed. I did stay up to catch Jared, which i did about midnight. Sam and Carwyn drove back that night - it must have taken hours to get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment