I was up early this morning to finish off cleaning the chapel toliets. Pauline was really kind to come and help me do it. I then did a run to the post office to post the items i sold on ebay, came home and found that Jared wasn't even dressed! The naughty boy! While he did get sorted, I cleaned out the car. I love driving round in a clean car! It makes me so happy! Sad i know. While cleaning it, i stood in dog poop! Two neighbours near by let their dogs roam and they poo everywhere, especially on my drive. It stinks :( I used next doors hose to clean it all away...i hate it!!!
We planned to go over to Peter and Paulines for a walk but Jared had to go down the church to have a quick look at the songs he is playing in tonights playlist. So it was just me and the kids that went for a walk. We started on the Taff trail by the cinema and walked for a bit. It was a nice, refreshing walk - i'm just amazed at how much dog crap is EVERYWHERE. I stepped in it, Ethan did, Pauline did and the pram got pushed right through it a few times too! Haha! Dogwalkers, you are GROSS!!
Jared wanted picked up not long after, so after getting him, we went back to his parent's house for some foodies. Maree's wedding was just starting and as some of her family live in New Zealand, they had it streaming live on the internet, so we sat and watched some of that. While eating a box of Thorntons. I really do love chocolate! Jared was due down the church at 6pm to play in the band for her, so i stayed with Peter and Pauline for tea before they took me home. I really do love spending time together with them. We had a look on the family history website and did some work. It's so addictive! Again, i stayed up way too late!
No comments:
Post a Comment