Have a little Paroozle..
Thursday, 24 November 2011
Cuddles in the bath!
I'm driving Jared to uni today to save the hassle of getting up super early to get him to the bus stop. I don't know why, but Lily has been up quite a bit in the night. It is just so tiring! I look forward to sleeping the whole night through again. Jared handed Lills to Ethan in the bath - it just looked so cute!;
I still can't believe i have 2 kids now! I love it! We dropped Jared into Cardiff and as i was there at 10am, i thought i would pop into Parc for a few hours - an outdoor/indoor play area. It was due to open at 10am and at 10.30am, i was still outside waiting. Ethan wanted to play and Lills was screaming, so i just had to go home. I was so disappointed. I did write a note on the facebook page and i was told that there had been a shift problem, and could have some free entries! Yay! So i just drove the kids back to Adventure land, where Ethan played for a bit. He's getting to the age where he is showing excitment for things. It's so cute.
He loves being around other children so much.
After taking him to school, i did a few odd jobs around the house. I find it difficult to find the time to settle Lily down for a nap, especially as we are in and out of the house all day. Poor bubs only gets cat naps. On picking Ethn up, he bit another child. I hate this! It's so embarrassing! So as a deterent, i took a train from his Thomas bag and put it in his naughty box. It has seemed to have some effect as he keeps asking about it. I hope this will help this all to settle in!
I picked Jared up from his mums before coming home to make dinner, clean up and work out before bed. Not an uber exciting day. And i have done rubbish on my eating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment