Have a little Paroozle..

Monday, 28 November 2011

Busy Rainy No Car Day!!

Lily slept in till 9am! Wahooo! Ethan was watching Thomas the tank on the computer. We got up, washed and dressed and put up the Christmas Tree. I know it's early, but Ethan is so excited and seeing his little face light up as we put the decorations on the tree! I love it!

I walked him to school today as i don't have the car, but it's nice and bright. It felt good to get the exercise. I then turned around and walked back. It was knackering! I wanted to get on with some chores, but my legs wouldn't let me. Plus, i was out the door again in an hour and my legs needed rest! I didn't get far with the walk over though as Jenni stopped and offered me a lift. Yey!

After getting Ethan, we caught a bus into town to get a few things. Just before getting on the bus, Ethan typically told me he needed a wee! I was dealing with Lily, so when i turned back to him, his pants were down and he was weeing! Hahaha! I can't remember exactly what i needed in town, but it must have been needed. We caught the bus home and i started tea. Jared wasn't long behind me coming home. He skipped ECDL as his uni assignment was really pressuring him. I spent the evening cleaning up. Nothing exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment