Have a little Paroozle..

Friday, 4 November 2011

Epic Fail. There is no School Today!

I drove Jared down to Cardiff today which worked out perfect seeing as i needed to do a run to Ikea. Ikea is just such an awesome place. They even do a 45 minute kid watch for you to do your shopping! Well as it was so dead, the woman behind the desk told me they will keep Ethan for an 1 1/2 hours if i wanted. Class! Ethan was straight in their to play, lushy boy!

I had a nice walk round all the sets with Lily. I picked up a few packs of train track ready for Christmas and some other bits for the house, including a new toy for Lily to play with. I then picked up Ethan, drove home and fed him lunch before going to school.

I get there and it is dead. They are doing some building work too, and i thought, 'that's a bit dangerous for term time?'. Well, there is no school today! The Head Teacher saw me and said, 'three newsletters and a text..' I couldn't believe it! The day he missed wasn't a day off, so his attendance is lower now! Stupid Becky! Well i take him home and we cuddle up on the sofa for a bit watching some T.V. I couldn't help but think of all the things we could have done today knowing that i didn't have to rush him back for school.

After picking Jared up, i made some dinner before Jared went to his activity in Swansea. He said it went well. Kate did her line dancing and Zumba and it went down a treat. I didn't do much - just waiting on the cord from the camera to continue Ebaying!

No comments:

Post a Comment