Have a little Paroozle..

Thursday, 17 November 2011

Watching the Cinderella Pantomime!

Tonight we are going to the Panto! I am so excited.. I took Ethan to adventure land this morning to give him a good run around. He loves it so much and i have to admit, he is really funny to watch. 'Chase me, chase Ethan!' He shouts at the other children. I managed to just sit and read while Lilsie slept. It was so nice. I have to take advantage of this more often!

I had made a packed lunch for Ethan to eat while we were there so we could go straight to school. He did his usual charade of not wanting to go in, but running to the entrance as soon as we got there. I am so glad that he likes it there so much, and i get 2 hours to myself. Win win! Haha. I picked Jared up from the bus station not long after dropping Ethan off and we nipped to Mo Pulman's to ask if we can store the kayak in her garage. Well thankfully she said a giant yes! That means we can keep it in good nick. Jared wanted to go and tidy it immediately and wouldn't let him, so he had a little bit of a tantrum..haha.

When i got in, Jared took Ethan with him to clean up the garage while i made some tea and packed ready for Telford tomorrow. I could feel the beginnings of mastitis coming on, so i had a bath before we all headed off the the Pantomime of Cinderella. Pauline went ahead and reserved our seats so we didn't have to wait around early. They got about 5 rows back for us. We even arrived at 6.40pm, about 20 minutes before it was due to start and it was packed!! They had even started to lay out more chairs!

The panto was awesome, i couldn't help but think of Philippa as we watched it. She would have come down to see it with us, i know it. I would even say it was as good as last year. I didn't take my camera as i did just want to sit and enjoy it. I didn't think it was the place to be having a flash going off every 5 minutes, so here are some shots that Andrew Jones took;


Ethan loved the scary witch. Every time she went off stage, he would ask constantly, 'Where's the scary witch?' It was so funny! He sat there with a glow stick necklace and bracelet. Pauline had the biggest box of chocolates i have ever seen, so we chomped our way through that too.

When we got in, it was nearly 10pm so Ethan went straight to bed. I could feel the mastitis coming on me really bad to the point where i had to go and lie down! And the for rest of the night i was in bed, trying to get to sleep to get rid of this awful flu like feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment