Have a little Paroozle..

Tuesday, 31 January 2012

It's snowy!

I was woken up super early by Lily wanting milkies, so i just got up with the kids. It's so hard to fight that tiredness in the morning, yet every evening i stay up far too late! I tried to give Lily some breakfast, but she wouldn't have any of it. As usual.

Jared stayed home as he was so tired. He said he couldn't get to sleep until after 3am! So much for planning to go to the Temple together..

I took Ethan to his speech and language class and was the usual 5 minutes late. Getting two kids ready and myself is hard! I didn't even brush my hair. Gross! It went really well, especially as he is getting his attention span bigger. I felt quite proud of myself with doing all the table top activities with him.

When we got home, we played a bit more at the table before i had to clean up a bit. I dropped him at school before going to get some shopping. Poor Lily was ready for a sleep. She is so cute with all her little noises. As soon as i got in, i took her straight to bed and got on with unpacking. I only had about 10 minutes before going to get Ethan. He came out of school crying, asking for a bigger sticker! Aww! I took him home for us to all go sledging with daddy;

















When we got home, we all warmed up, had some dinner while Jared went to his ECDL course. Got the kids to bed before watching some Scrubs and slowly losing motivation to exercise. When Jared came home we played a game of 'Forbidden Island', which was class. We lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment