Today has been fun, and a little stressful at the end. I started the day by packing the kid's bags to go swimming. I picked up Pauline and we went to the main Merthyr pool. It's freezing in there! And when we got into the pool, they were filling it with cold water. Pauline bought Ethan some armbands before we went in and i was so surprised when he was willing to put them on. When we were in the pool, he was so willing to take his feet off the floor and attempt to swim! I'm definitely getting him into swimming lessons when we can afford it. We walked over to Subway for lunch before taking Ethan to school. He did his usual 'no school!' then running into the front of the queue and getting in the classroom first!
The house is a mess, I'm trying to sort through both Lily's and Ethan's clothes. It took ages! Lily did sleep the whole time, missing lunch. I hope that doesn't mean that I'm not getting a good night sleep?! After picking Ethan up and getting home, i attempted to continue the job, but didn't get far. By the time Jared walked through the door, Lily was screaming as she was so tired, Ethan was being a tinker and the house was so messy! Once i put the kids to bed, i cracked on with cleaning, dropped off some bits at Sarah Murphy house (baby due on Monday!), cleaned up, worked out and went to bed. Busy busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment