Today has been one of those days where i could pull my hair out, hide in a hole and not come out!
I was up early with the kids, got them dressed, fed and ready to go for about 9am. I have a feeling i have conjunctivitis again so i booked myself into the doctors to get it checked out, just in case.
I took the Citroen to a garage next to the church - Treads is now off the cards!- and booked it in for tomorrow morning. There is a problem with one of the springs under the wheel arch. It's practically touching the wheel. Jared comes in from work later to tell me that the Peugeot's heating isn't working! ARRRGG! So that's two cars in the garage and another few days of walking everywhere in this freezing cold!
I did my trip to the docs, got some drops, got petrol and did a run to adventure land with Ethan and Lills. Emma Jane was meant to come too, but didn't. I had another good chat with Tanya too.
I took Ethan to school and had to speak to the head about a problem with Ethan. Well, i felt sick when i found out what had happened. When i got in the house, i couldn't focus on anything. Jared came in from work and i spoke to him about what had happened. He put my mind at ease a bit.
I spent the evening ebaying to get some money. I hope that i can have a good clear out!
No comments:
Post a Comment