Have a little Paroozle..

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Arrrrg! Stupid cold carless day!

Today has been a boring day. I just couldn't pull myself out of bed at all to get the kids up, so i slept until they woke up, starting this incredibly vicious circle all over again.

By the time we got up, washed and dressed and fed, we had to catch the bus into town to take Ethan to school. That took ages. After dropping him in (he wasn't too bad with the tears this time) i rushed to the bus stop to get the next one, only for it to drive right past me. The guy that i usually catch is really nice and helps me get the pram on, talks to me and just generally nice. The bus driver this time left too early, sat and read the paper and grumbled about having to get the pram on. It's so cold too! By the time i got home from school, it was after 2pm! It's a good job Peter and Pauline offered to get Ethan for me! I would have been straight out the door in 20 minutes.


Lily fell asleep so i took the opportunity to study. I've started to read the Old Testament this year and i managed to get a good half hour of study and make a soup for tea. Peter and Pauline stopped in for a bit after getting Ethan. She told me that when she got to the door of the school, Ethan came out saying, 'i've got cereal in my house, i have!' Hahahaha! Pauline went to see her class, leaving Peter here to play with Ethan. He was pretty somber today, i don't know if he was having a difficult day. Jared didn't take long to come home. We spent the evening doing different things - me cleaning up, trying to get Lily to sleep and watching One Born Every Minute. I'v started recording Philly's voice onto disc too. I didn't get to work out either, so i am going to bed tonight feeling fat. Jared had to study all evening. So now i'm sat in bed with a wide awake baby after 11pm. I have got to get them all up at 7am tomorrow, for my own sake!

 I just want to go to sleep :(

Lily, GO TO SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment