Have a little Paroozle..

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Stupid Pug.

The weather today has been terrible. I could hear it beating the window through the night and the devastation seen on TV is so bad - two people have been killed from falling trees. I slept in again as both kiddies were up so much in the night! Tonight is the night Lily is going to go into her own bed!

After getting washed and dressed i drove to the local garage to check on our new Pug as it is blowing cold air. Bad news. There is a leak in one of the main water pipes caused by it rubbing against our newly fitting alternator belt. £103 repair. Boooooooo! I had a good chat with the lady who does the books there. She was a nice lady, cousin to Ann Pollard who works with Pauline. I am going to ring the seller to let him know. It took so long sorting the car that i had to call on Peter to come and take us to school, and i was 10 minutes late! I am hoping that this will be the end of troubles for a little while. I only want this car to last us 6 months so i can do the school run and other fun things with the kids. Ethan was crying when he realised where i was taking him - i didn't feel too bad, as I'd had a gutsful of dealing with his spitting and kicking furniture. Cheeky Monkey! Peter dropped me off home and i continued on with the usual jobs before calling out to Jenny Philips to give me a ride to school. She picked me up while i was walking. What an angel! She had a bad Christmas dealing with her in laws - i don't get what their problem is, but they have a problem. To the point of hurling abuse at her infront of the kids and cutting off the grandkids. They will regret it one day, and then it will alll be too late!

After getting home, i started writing up Lily's weaning plan, printed it off and laminated it to be on the fridge. I'm hoping that she will start to sleep for us with a bit more food in her tummy. At dinner she had some baby rice and a top up of rusk before going to bed. Jared and i both worked out before going to bed ourselves. I like having the house ready to deal with the rush of the morning, so i had all my jobs done. Pauline had a good day back at school i think, it went better than expected. Peter went back into work to see people for the first time since losing Philly. I know he was dreading it, but i think that went a well as it could have. It's such a sad time. I feel so much like i have started to live a different life and everything that i did before her death was a dream. I felt overwhelmed as i sat at the computer with no car, the rain tipping down with strong winds, house a mess and thinking of Philly. Sometimes i wish we knew more than we do about the next life, especially when your loved ones are waiting for you on the otherside.

Anyway, Jared and i are going to have some scripture study together before it gets too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment