Have a little Paroozle..

Monday, 23 January 2012

Back to another week!

Up at the crack of dawn again today, taking Ethan to his speech and language class. I've done a little on the work sheets, but not really enough to warrent any improvement. I tell you now Ethan Evans, your attention span is terrible! He wiggled, and stared into space, ignored questions..etc. You name it, he did it! It's frustrating to see as well as funny.


When i got him home, we did some table top activities, going through his 'why....because' worksheet and used a pairs game as a reward. Because i was up so early, i was so tired. Lily had gone down for a nap and so i took the opportunity to get Ethan on the sofa with a blanket and put on 'cloudy with a chance of meatball's'. It worked a treat as i got to snooze and he watched a film. I hate feeling so tired.

Jared is working from home today, so while i was asleep, he cleaned up a bit. After lunch it was a rush to school. I then went to Aldi with Lily to get some bits. I don't know what to do about weaning with Lily - she just doesn't want to eat anything. The monkey is getting too much milk! I also sorted out some telephoning jobs. Exciting!

I picked Ethan up while Lilsie stayed at home with Jared -she was out for the count anyway. I keep finding the pretend money from school in his pocket! I started dinner and after putting all the kids to bed i cleaned up, started on ebaying again and looked for a few odds and ends needed in the house.

And now i'm sat in bed, it's nearly 11pm and i'm wondering where the time has gone? So much for getting some me time! And now Lily has woken for a feed...

No comments:

Post a Comment