I have the car today, so it's a massive 'errands running' day! We slept in way after Jared's leaving time for the bus, so i drove him down and back. I picked up the packages that were delivered last week, took a massive bag of recycling to the dump which STANK to high heaven, dropped into treads to see the status of the car and drop the radio off (They are nice, but so slow with sorting anything out!) and i bought a mini radiator for Lilsie's room as it is so drafty in there and cold. When i lifted her last night, her little hands were freezing cold. No wonder she woke up!
When i done all that and got home, it was time for lunch and the run for school. Every single day now Ethan crys about having to go in to school, but as soon as he sees his friends, hes all excited. Little Monkey!
I had to pick Jared up from the bus station not long after - poor Lily had only just gone down for what was going to be a long sleep and i had to lift her.
Jared is going to Seminary tonight, so after he left at 6.20pm, i put the kids to bed and cleaned up, only to have Miss lily not settle all night! There goes my plan to work out! I read the book i made for Ethan about Lily, Philly and Ethan. It's got all the pictures of them in order with an explanation with what we were doing. I got quite choked at the end of reading. I still feel like it will come over me like an explosion, trying to get out. I miss that girl so much and i have to try and not wish my time away here. When i think of my kids and what life would be like for them if i wasn't around, it's horrible. I am so glad that we are all sealed together, for time and all eternity. That is a long time to put up with Jared! Haha.
I spent the evening putting all of the HeyTell messages onto the computer from the ipod using a dictaphone. It was so nice to listen to her voice again. There were parts that i had to hold my breath to stop myself from laughing. And of course when Lily was being noisy. She is so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment