Have a little Paroozle..

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Loads of walking, i better have lost some weight!

I finally sorted out the house before doing the school run. It takes me that long to get re organised. I ordered a highchair for Lily a few days back and it came;
I love it! We left early to get to school and still managed to be late. I started with Lily in the buggy and Ethan by my side. By the time i got over the Wynch, i had Lily in my arms and Ethan in the pram. I tried to have Lily on Ethan's lap but it didn't work. Baby girl is getting heavy! I couldn't face walking back over while Lily cried, so i walked down to Rebecca Pulman's to say hey. She had visitors with her, so i walked on down to Emma Janes, who wasn't in. I caught the bus back up to Castle Park to start the walk again back to school half an hour later. If i could buy a little hut with a heater, TV and sofa next to the school, i would. That way i could just do the walking twice, rather than a potential four.

I walked back over with Lily in the carrier and started to walk home again when Jess Davies picked me up/ She saved my legs! Boy do they hurt now! When i got home, Ethan and i played trains before going to Sarah and Chais' for dinner. I couldn't build it right for him. Every time i placed a piece, he would break it up. He's so particular. Dinner at Sarah's was lovely - they did lasagne and wedgies. We couldn't stay too long as the kids needed bed.

Jared helped me get them ready before going to footy. I spent the evening catching up on my blogging, watching 'one born every minute' and talking to friends. Nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment