Have a little Paroozle..

Friday, 13 January 2012

I HAVE THE CARR!

Today i have the car - yippee! So i am going to be going here, there and everywhere to get all my errands done. I started with taking Jared to Cardiff for Uni, then stopping home to pick up my wallet and feed the kids before driving to the tip to get rid of our broken book shelf to then go and do some shopping at Tesco. When i was at the checkout, i didn't realise the time - it was 12.25pm.... Ethan was to be in school in half hour! So it as a mad dash home to unpack, feed Ethan and Lily, eat myself and drive back over to school. We were on time today, wahoo.

The house is a tip again as i just haven't had the time to clean up, so i make a start before having to head out to get Jared. I told him to meet me at Wilko's as i wanted to get some carpet cleaner for my new toy. I can't wait to use it! Anyway, i couldn't find him anywhere?! He was no where to be seen. I checked upstairs, downstairs, i waited at the front...about 15 minutes later he finally walks into the store all cross faced! He had gone to Tesco to see me. I don't know why men don't listen! JUST WAIT AT THE FRONT OF THE STORE! Baah! I bumped into Natalie too, who i used to work with in Tesco. It was nice talking to her!

Jared wanted to go to his mum's to watch MOtD so i run him up there, fed Lily then drove to get Ethan from school. I was given a letter for admission to school. When i enquired what it meant, it's for when Ethan goes full time. FULL TIME! I can't believe it! He will be full time in school from September?! My baby boy will be going all day! I won't know what to do with myself?! I'm not going to lie either, it will be quite nice too.

Anyway, i stopped to get fuel from the Esso garage - there is a guy there who is just so funny. One of the best 'people person' i have ever met. What a legend.

Pauline did us dinner tonight which was nice. Ethan was up to his usual tricks of moaning over food. We took the kids home soon after to get them to bed. Poor Lilsie hasn't had nearly enough naps as she needs today, so she zonked out just after 6pm so i skipped her bath. For the rest of the evening i tested out my new carpet shampooer which i LOVE. All those stains on the carpet that have been bugging me for ages have started to lift. I then worked out before coming to bed to do some study time with my babes. Tomorrow is going to be fun filled for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment