I haven't blogged for ages and i feel bad for it! I will catch up though, so watch this space. I slept in for ages this morning. In fact, i felt like i was in a coma. Lily and i didn't wake up till gone 10.30am. Getting in so late last night and not getting to sleep till after 1am two nights on the trot was a killer! Anyway, Jared was so lush he got up with Ethan and did some cleaning jobs for me. When i did finally get up, i got the kids ready and unpacked the mass of stuff from our visit in Cardigan/Telford.
Jared decided to go and work out at his parents while i did the food shopping. There was nothing to eat in the house! I got on the scales too as the diet has started today - i thankfully have only gained about 2lbs. I am determined to get it all off before the end of March. Anyway, i took the kids food shopping and it wasn't too bad. Lily wanted to be held and seeing as she is over a stone now, she is getting heavy! Ethan kept trying to squeeze her hand, perhaps a bit too hard.
When i got home, I unpacked the shopping, made the kids lunch and fed myself (it's gone 2pm and i haven't eaten anything yet!) and Jared comes home. The rest of the day is spent getting ready for tomorrow! Unpacking, tidying, doing the washing..etc. While at dinner, i tried to get Ethan to eat some food. I had made a stir fry and he was adamant that he wasn't going to eat any of it. I pull out a small pack of love hearts and offer him some if he eats some. He was instantly into the food! He is so funny! I gave Lilsie some swede for the first time but i think it was too strong of a taste as she wouldn't eat it. She gobbled up her rusk though!
Peter and Pauline popped in after dinner to say hello. Pauline told me a few people had said that she would have a better year this year, like Philly's passing was easy to leave behind. People are well meaning, but annoying! I feel so much ache for them, knowing the daily struggle they are having to face. They didn't have a good start to the day at all.
I worked out on the treadmill for 30 minutes and while i was in the shower, Sam and his friend popped in to see Jared. I missed them by 2 minutes! It's a good job they didn't come while i was working out ( i tend to do it in my underwear) and that would have been embarrassing! Jared and i didn't spend too much time watching TV before heading to bed. There are so many things i want to fit into my day now that i feel like i have to squeeze so much in.
No comments:
Post a Comment