Have a little Paroozle..

Saturday, 7 January 2012

Mixed bag.

Today started on such a fun note, taking the kids swimming in Cardiff. It was quite busy, but Lily and Ethan loved it! Peter came with us, Pauline and Sam stayed up too late to come with us. I love the pool, but find it incredibly noisy with all the water shoots and sprayers. I didn't stay too long as the water was freezing - i can't seem to find a pool that has warm water? - and Lily was due a feed. She is so placid, looking around her as we swim about. She didn't cry once!

After swimming we headed into town to get some walking boots for Peter. He got a nice pair, it's gutting that they didn't have one selection in my size as it would have been a steal! We then headed straight home to Peter and Paulines. Eleanor was planning to make a visit but had to take a reincheck as they took longer getting out than they thought. I was a little relieved as i was dead on my feet!

When we got back, Jared went to see Sam play, but turned out to be a waste of time. That's why i didn't want to go with him first time round, haha! I went shopping with Pauline where it seemed to be a Mormon day out. It was really busy too. I can't believe that they have started to put out the Easter things. All these Christian celebrations have just become retail targetting, a way to make money. I don't understand how you can be a non practicing Christian. Can i be a non practicing black person? No?! It's stupid! You're either committed or not.

We stayed for dinner before rushing back home. I wanted to get the kids into bed at a decent time. As we were putting Ethan down, the mirror door in his bedroom decided to fall and completely destroy my book case as well as smash! I am so gutted - it's going to cost a load to repair, if it can be. If not, it will probably be a heck of a lot. It kind of threw out our evening a bit, sending both Jared and i into negative moods. So i spent the rest of the evening feeling irritated, blogging and sat next to Jared as he played Zelda.

I think i'm going to bed! On the brightside, Church is in the morning tomorrow :)

Stupid glass mirror!;

No comments:

Post a Comment