Just a quicky tonight - i am so tired and i want to go to bed!
Kids got up early, i found Ethan was in beside us again. Lily woke at 3am looking for milk and again at 6.30am. I would love that lushy baby to go through the night now! Jared left for his placement as i was getting the kids breakfast. Lily wouldn't touch her Weetabix.
I got them both washed and dressed and out the door for about 9.30 to get some bits from the retail park. I have to say, Ethan is so good when shopping. In fact, he wants to buy certain things for other kids! So cute! I bought him some more pants in a bigger size and he was so chuffed. I got some bits for Eve's baby boy and Sarah's baby girl as well as some vests and baby gro's for Lily.
When i got in i popped a movie on for Ethan while i got on with photographing eBay stuff. The longer i leave it, the more it's irritating me. Yes i have stuff to tidy and clean, the bathroom is disgusting, but i figured that if i can get rid of the ebay stuff, it won't come back to haunt me, as cleaning is always going to be there. Lily didn't sleep long at all. I did the school run and dropped some cards off at my visiting teaching ladies- i didn't have time to visit this month.
After getting Ethan from school i dropped of the Exante diet packs to Pauline - she will do 2 weeks and Jared 2 weeks. I just don't want to risk losing my milk. I love breastfeeding and i would never forgive myself if it did mess up. It's such a satisfying thing to do.
After dinner i cleaned up, finished photographing the main bulk of ebay before working out, getting washed and watching some hairstyling things on youtube. My styling of hair is naff, it's time i sorted it out! Ethan came into the bathroom while i was in the bath, asking to get in. He was totally sleepwalking! Haha!
Anyway, bed time. Another day tomorrow with the kids - we are going swimming! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment