Have a little Paroozle..

Thursday, 5 January 2012

Adventure Land.

So i did it. This morning i got up before 8am and got the kids up. It was a killer and even now I'm suffering, but it has been worth it. The kids and i were all dressed before 9am and i had done all cleaning chores before 10am. I like getting up early!

Emma Jane picked us up to go to Adventure land, which was fun. Ethan and Maya play so well together. I felt a little dead though, especially as i had very little sleep. It was nice though to spend some time together. Tanya, our mutual friend was there too. Emma Jane kindly ran me to school, we were a little late - i am so rubbish at keeping track of time.


After dropping me at home, i had some lunch before falling asleep on the bed. I am so tired. I have started a new routine with the kids, so i fed Ethan at 4.45pm and put them both to bed at 7pm. Lily woke twice, fed and went back to sleep. Success! It's the first night i have had to myself for a while! So we worked out and watched some Doc Martin before going to bed. Trying to squeeze everything in with no car is so hard. So tomorrow i am off doing a million errands. Now time for sleepsie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment