Ethan and i took Jared to the bus stop this morning, came home and had breakfast. I desperately needed to post the maxi dress out today so i put the iron on to press it. I did two strokes with the iron and Ethan decided to run up to the dress and put his mouth on it. Stupid silk! I was NOT happy! This means i have to wash it again for the 3rd time! And my washing machine is so stupid..arg! It took me a minute to calm down..
I put a movie on for Ethan and i to sit and watch (A Series of Unfortunate Events) while i ploughed through all the stuff i need to put on ebay. It's so cool that you can link computers through the internet, i didn't have to fuss with putting the ebay pictures on here. I managed to get over 40 items online and i already have a few watchers on my stuff. It's amazing how much money you can accumulate from selling unwanted items. Ethan did some posing with the webcam;
I love having a laptop again - it's so nice to get on with stuff while looking on here! I can sit down stairs and blog, go to bed and blog, sit and watch a movie and blog...see the pattern? Haha.
Ethan and i took Jared to the bus stop this morning, came home and had breakfast. I desperately needed to post the maxi dress out today so i put the iron on to press it. I did two strokes with the iron and Ethan decided to run up to the dress and put his mouth on it. Stupid silk! I was NOT happy! This means i have to wash it again for the 3rd time! And my washing machine is so stupid..arg! It took me a minute to calm down..
I put a movie on for Ethan and i to sit and watch (A Series of Unfortunate Events) while i ploughed through all the stuff i need to put on ebay. It's so cool that you can link computers through the internet, i didn't have to fuss with putting the ebay pictures on here. I managed to get over 40 items online and i already have a few watchers on my stuff. It's amazing how much money you can accumulate from selling unwanted items. Ethan did some posing with the webcam;
I got a text from Cheryl to say she was heading to the park with Jesse and Rafael if i wanted to join - because of the stupid dress i had to wait till it was finished in the stupid washing machine to put it out on the line. Thankfully it was done quickly and Esme gave me a call to ask if i was coming. Yey! So i went up to the new park in Cyfartha and had some fun with Esme, Cheryl, Ellie, Jesse and Rafael. Ethan and I have never visited this park before so it was fun!
We got home for 3.00pm and i just put a few things on ebay before we picked Jared up. When we were all in the car, Ethan was singing along to the CD we had on. Jared caught his moves on camera;
I told Jared about the new park that we visited and he suggested going up after dinner, so we did. Again! Ethan loved it! We took a few pictures and videos of the fun we had;
The weather has been amazing again this October, it wasn't too cold for the time of night it was. Ethan loved it! When we got in, Ethan went straight to bed. Jared started to work out and i ironed that annoying dress. It's all been bagged up ready to go. First thing tomorrow i am posting it, OUT OF MY LIFE! Hahaha.
Tomorrow we are all going to St. Fagans, so that should be fun! It's now my turn to work out, i have some blubber to get rid of. After working out Jared and i will be sitting down to an episode of Fringe.
Nighty night!
No comments:
Post a Comment