A Jam Packed Real Mature Monday. DOODEEDOODEEDOOOOOOO!
Today i had to make sure that Ethan and I were fully dressed and ready to go out before taking Jared to the bus stop. The doctor's appointment i booked last week has come around and I'm feeling a little nervous over it. As usual, we were waiting over 40 minutes to be seen and in the rush of getting ready, neither Ethan or I had had breakfast so we were both starving! I had been booked in with a female doctor and i have to say, she was great. She helped to put me at ease and to give myself a break from trying for a few months. I was booked in for a blood test to see if my body is missing anything and will contact the surgery at the end of the week for the results. We got home after 10.30am and poor Ethan was so hungry, he munched a load of food. Jared has given me a few odd jobs today on top of my own stuff so it's going to be busy! After eating, i popped on 'Bolt', one of the movies Jared hired last week for Ethan while i bagged up all the eBay stuff i sold on Saturday. Unfortunately the silk dress is coming back to me too, so ill have to try and re -sell that. I spent the next few hours going to the post office, council office, making some telephone calls and re listing on eBay. I do love being kept busy :)
I helped Esme move some chairs she bought for her 'soon to be' new house and she restitched the hem on a pair of trousers i sold on eBay. Little Ellie was being as cute as ever;
And Powlesy is a legend for mending the trousers! I'm just gutted that i found a stain and can't seem to get it out;
Bubba Ellie playing;Poor Ethan hasn't had much playtime with his mummy today so after i came from Esme's i took him to Cyfatha Park. It was about 5.00pm so a lot of school kids were playing there too. Your not supposed to take pictures, so i did some on the sly;
Ethan makes me laugh so much - he lets the car slide down first and then follows;He spotted the swing soon after so he was set for the next 15 minutes. Unfortunately i couldn't stay much longer - a lot of the older school kids were swearing and being abusive to each other. It makes my skin crawl to hear a 14 year old talking like a piece of muck! Ethan tantrumed out of the park and wouldn't even pose for a picture with me;
Luckily it was time to go and get daddy. It was coming up to 6 and it was freezing! I had to sit with my toes on the dashboard (sorry Cheryl!) to warm up a bit. After we picked Jared up we headed straight for Tesco to pick up some ink and snacks for tomorrow. Eve, Rhian and Marion have invited us for dinner and Family Home Evening tonight and I'm seriously looking forward to Eve's cooking. We still had some time to burn before dinner so we paid our rent to our Landlord - DD isn't an option to him! The Adler-Davies clan are currently having their kitchen redone so have been making tea at Eve's boyfriend's house. For those who know the Adler-Davies clan, they are big tricksters! After eating a delicious roast dinner, Eve and Ben went to pick Georgia up to have FHE with us. While they were gone, we all stripped Ben's bed, turned the sheet inside out, placed the bed sheet over the top of the duvet and messed with the pillows. I couldn't really help from laughing so hard; 
Ethan even got involved;
Marion was going to go through his clothes but decided it was a step too far. Good job too, Ben would have gone mental;
Ben just coming in, i was laughing too hard to film anymore!;Rhian even swapped the photo's around on the walls. Haha!Mmmmmmm, the remains of the delicious roast dinner;
Ethan chilling out;
Eve gave a lovely spiritual thought on miracles and what we have to do to make them happen. Rhian started making brownie while the others played the buzz game on the PS2. It was fun;
It was way past Ethan's bedtime so we decided to go and skip Rhian's super yummy brownies :( They are so good;
Poor little Ethan has had such a busy day, he didn't know what to do with himself. When he finally settled, Jared studied while i bagged up some more eBay stuff that sold today. I replaced the ink in the printer for him, cleaned the printer heads and he started to print. After 3 print outs, it said it was out of ink!? That pack had cost £30! Jared had to stay up to finish some other uni work (he'd just remembered he had a presentation to do tomorrow) and i went to bed. I'm glad that those uni day's are over for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment