Have a little Paroozle..

Thursday, 14 October 2010

I love my Washing Machine.

I have finally decided to say good bye to my whirlpool washing machine. It has served us well for the past 4 1/2 years and i don't have the tolerance to keep putting the cycle on spin. A few days ago i spotted a Miele on eBay and was determined to get it. Last night i won it! Whoop! It has a 1500 spin, which is the best Ive ever seen. In the listing it was stated that it cost over £1000, i got it for £226.89. Yey! And today we will pick it up. Good job too as i have 10 days worth of washing to catch up on..

Jared has the car today for his work placem
ent (boohoo) so i was limited with travel. I worked out with chimps beside me (quite a talent to master) and did some odd jobs. Cheryl text me to go to the Ebbw Vale outlet - I got it too late, had no credit and no car seat! I'm so not prepared sometimes!

Most of the day was spent potching with Ethan, not doing anything in particular. This is BAD because both Ethan and i get restless! I am totally going to make the most of car days! I made a curry in the slow cooker ready for tea tonight and i started pulling the washing machine out
ready for my new one..WHOOOOOOOP!!! Look at the mess i created;



And the grossness that had formed under my washing machine!;



I really hate mess. I really do. Yet i make mess all the time. Stupid mess! I managed to move my washing machine all by myself and it was so heavy - they have a concrete block in the bottom to help keep it still when spinning. Interesting aye?

I planned to take our car to pick up the washing machine from Abergavenny and in prep, i measured the boot height and emptied the car. I was slightly worried that i was hoping for too much. Jared rung Sam to come and help move it and we dropped Ethan off at Nanny's to make thing's easier. When we arrived at the unit, we saw a chavvy car drive past us. It was the bloke i was buying from! Hahaha! Turns out he has a contract with Comet to take returned goods and fix them up. He said the Miele came in with only a blocked filter - something that can be fixed by yourself. I was so chuffed. What a blessing! And it fitted into the car perfectly! I am so grateful to Peter and Pauline for giving us our Christmas money early to help us pay for it too. Without that, this wouldn't have even been a possibility. No more manual draining and spinning for meeee.

Sam helped get the washing machine in the house and we dropped him back and picked up Ethan. We stayed and chatted for a bit then came home. I hugged my washing machine good night and went to beddies - ill fit it tomorrow ready for my mammoth washing experience!

I am genuinely excited! Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment