Ethan is still poorly today but not as bad as yesterday, so i still couldn't go and see Noemie! I guess ill just visit after the baby is here :)
Mummy came home early, about 2.30pm, Jakey watched Ethan for us while we headed out to home bargains. Corrr there was some good stuff! I got some toiletries, along with finishing off Ethan's stocking. I got him some trains and a Thomas the Tank Pj set. It was super cute. We did spend an hour or so shopping, making sure we didn't miss anything.
When we got in, it was time for dinner then home. I did check my ebay before i left and had made £40! Not bad aye? I'll have to get the rest of the photo frames now. I had a massive debacle with trying to burn the pictures to a disc. No one told me that the DVD drive in the downstairs computer didn't work! No one had a USB stick so i had to hunt the house for one. This delayed my leaving so we didn't leave until 7.00pm. It was a looooong drive home. Little Ethanoid fell asleep as soon as we got in the car.
As i pulled into Castle Park, the estate that i live in, I was listening to a tune that a girl on X factor sung, 'Turn my swag on' and i thought of Esme. We were doing impressions of her last week. As i pulled past her house, Powlesy was there! So i wound the window down and sung it at her! hahah! I LOVES POWLESY!
It was good to get home, I didn't manage to blog or package up anything for the post office because i was so tired. Ill do it tomorrow ;)
P.S. I didn't get to take any pictures today - i found this one of me around Ethan's age, does he look like me?;
No comments:
Post a Comment