Have a little Paroozle..

Monday, 11 October 2010

Monday, Monday.

It's a new week this week. We all went to bed way past our bed times last night, including Ethan. Poor Jared still had to get up early to go to university. Ethan and i lay in till 8.15, we were both so tired.After the bus station drop off, Ethan and i came home to get ready for the day. I spent the morning sorting out odd things, hanging washing on the line...etc. Because i slept in, i didn't have time to get properly ready for the day so had to skip the shower! Gross! I wanted to work out but didn't, i always put it off.

Esme popped up to say hello - it was lovely to see her. We ha
d a little catch up before she headed out. Cheryl even came by to give me some fresh eggs - yum! I did have some running around to do before Jared came home from uni so i got showered, fed Ethan lunch and headed out. I went to the council and picked up a housing benefit form and a council tax reduction form, booked an appointment at the doctors, drop some items off at the tip and sent some items to the post office.Lots of running around!

We picked Jared up from the post office, had some dinner and had family home evening together. Peter, Pauline and Sam came up to join us a
nd Jared taught the lesson. It was a nice gathering. Ethan was flying around the living room - he is so excitable when people come over. A proper boy!
I put Ethan to bed after it as he was getting too wound up and he gave me some smiles;




Before climbing into bed;



Jared and i stayed up to watch another Fringe - It's brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment