when we got back home, i decided i needed to work out, but kept finding other things to do to put it off. I eventually got on it at 10.30 - wasting nearly 2 hours! On Sunday when the Missionary list was passed around i put my name on for today's lunch time, so after getting washed and dressed i made a proper packed lunch for them. They never showed up! I went by their house and called them a few times.. no sign! Oh well, Jared will have a posh lunch tomorrow.
After lunch Ethan and i ventured into town to pick up the last of the picture frames from wilkos - good job too as they were only 2 left! Clearly i hadn't thought this through - i had 4 picture frames and no bag to carry them in. I had to get Ethan to walk by pram while i balanced them on the seat. NOT A GOOD IDEA! Don't you just love that child that screams all the way through town? Thankfully i didn't have too far to walk to the car. I popped in Tesco to take back the mega expensive ink back and felt like i was being questioned. They even wanted to test it in a printer at the store, thankfully they didn't have the right one in. It made me laugh when the shop assistant said i could only exchange, called the manager over to authorise and he offered me either that or a refund. Haha! The customer service is so bad, it's like it's beneath them to show any manners. In fact, customer service in general is bad. Stupid prideful Brits.
After that joyful experience, i did a quick shop of things I'm lacking and took my CD of old pictures to be printed. I get to pick them up tomorrow to then start my Christmas presents. I'm so excited! I posted another load of eBay packages on the way home and saw this beautiful rainbow, it's the clearest i have ever seen;
I started making dinner and found Ethan had got a hold of a red felt tip pen;
He's so dedicated to his fitness. I didn't get to bed until nearly midnight, I'm definitely going to be tired in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment